Raw Nature – Natural Lip Butta - Spearmint
Products that are purchased directly from this website by an end-user may be returned by you within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase for a full refund less shipping and handling. Please note products must be returned in their original packaging and in the same condition in which they were received. Opened packages are not eligible for return.
Let me know when back in stock
Care for your lips with Raw Nature’s Natural Lip Butta.
- Designed to naturally moisturise and nourish your lips.
- Rich in vitamin E and contains organic coconut oil to protect your lips.
- Available in 5 delicious scents.
Raw Nature – Natural Lip Butta - Spearmint
Detailed product information
Raw Nature have created long lasting, all natural, very nourishing lip balms that are great for the health of your lips. Lips are particularly sensitive to moisture loss because the skin is thin and they are constantly exposed to the elements.
- Organic sunflower oil is easily absorbed into the skin and is suitable for all skin types. It's great for delicate and thin skin, which makes it an ideal oil to use in a lip balm. It’s also known to be extremely high in vitamin E which can help trap moisture under the surface of the skin. It's also known to be anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-ageing.
- Organic coconut oil made from freshly cut coconuts, which can smooth and hydrate lips. A barrier is created by coconut oil which can help block bacteria and irritants from causing more damage to the lips.
- Plant wax holds these nourishing oils on the lips, making it an excellent moisturiser for dry lips or a base for lipstick.
Note: Whatever you put on your lips goes into your body.
Great value: 2 x typical lip balms
Available in 5 scents:
- Vanilla Sunflower Coconut: A light vanilla flavour.
- Spearmint Sunflower Coconut: A sweet mint flavour.
- Lemon Sunflower Coconut: A mild sweet lemon flavour.
- Strawberry Sunflower Coconut: A soft strawberry flavour. Award winning.
- Toffee Sunflower Coconut: A delicious caramel flavour.
Apply as often as needed directly to lips.
Pro Tip: Push up lip balm with the lid on (sometimes you get too much product pushed up on the first go). If you do push up too much tap on hard surface to get product back down.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla), Tocopheryl Acetate (naturally derived vitamin E), Vanillin.
Organic Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (candelilla), Tocopheryl Acetate (naturally derived vitamin E), Menta Spicata Herb (spearmint) Oil.
Organic Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (candelilla), Tocopheryl Acetate (naturally derived vitamin E), Citrus limon & Citrus reticulata (mandarin) essential oils.
Organic Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (candelilla), Tocopheryl Acetate (naturally derived vitamin E), Organic Strawberry Oil.
Organic Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (candelilla), Tocopheryl Acetate (naturally derived vitamin E), Organic Caramel Oil.
Made in New Zealand from local and imported ingredients.
This ingredient list is subject to change, customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
If irritation occurs, please discontinue use and contact us.
Free from petroleum | palm oil | SLS | PEG | parabens | phthalates | artificial fragrance | palm oil | plastic
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Your questions answered
Its physics! Raw Nature products are hot poured and when they start to cool the mixture pushes itself to the outside of the tube making a hole in the middle. But don't worry they weigh every product to make sure you have the right amount in it. These holes don't affect the efficiency of the product, it just makes it perfectly imperfect!
Raw Nature packaging is 100% biodegradable and home compostable, including their labels and shipping materials.
Cardboard paper tubes expand and contract in different weather situations so sometimes it might be annoying that your lotion keeps falling back into the tube but just use your finger inside the tube to hold it in place. It’s not a big deal, especially knowing less plastic is going to landfill!
Need help understanding what’s right for you?
Each and every one of us is different, as are our supplement needs, that’s why at Functional Self we have a dedicated team of health-coaching professionals available to help you find exactly what’s right for you.
Sign up for the latest supplement, health and wellbeing news
Functional Self would like to keep you updated about our latest news and offers. If you are happy for us to do this, please enter your email above. See our Privacy Notice for more information on how we handle and use personal data including how to withdraw consent at any time.